Ona's arrival to Cuba.
After what seemed like centuries of planning and speculating, we finally headed towards the beautiful land of Cuba. We wanted to make this trip for so long that when we finally got on the plane, I could not even believe it, I was so excited!
Well, excited and scared. Flying has always frightened me, so while Paula was busy working on her computer or taking a nap, I tried not to panic and keep my eyes out of the window: too impressed with the view not to look, but also very scared of the heights to enjoy it.

When we got off the plane, we immediately headed to the most amazing hotel I have ever seen, I was so impressed that it was even ridiculous. However, the most spectacular thing that happened that day was seeing the sunset: quite a show.


I'm so glad you girls can share this trip together. You are so well organised! Have a woundrous time!
ResponderEliminarThnx!! We are really excited, love O&P
EliminarWhat a beautiful sunset , it should look awesome with a Mentirita in your hand!
ResponderEliminarIkr?? We've heard that you are too coming to Cuba with a friend !! you guys will love it! O&P.
Eliminar