Paula's arrival to Cuba.



Guys, I’m staying in Cuba for three months!! We’ve plan this trip with Ona for so long that actually being here feels surreal.


Anyway, let me tell you a bit about the flight; due to the early planning, we were able to book some good, sleepable and inexpensive plane seats. Also, because the aviation lasted nearly 6 hours, I took advantage and did some up dates on the newest blockbusters; not to mention that I took a little nap just before the landing, oops!
Getting off the plane.




We arrived in Havana’s International Airport at 7 a.m, and once we passed the airport security procedures, we were able to finally grab our luggage and walk off the building.


After a 30 minute ride, we finally got to the Hotel that I booked for us -and If im aloud to bragg, I have to say that I’m really proud of myself for taking care of the reservations, because this Hotel is truly mind blowing- (here are some pictures).



Anyway guys, I have to leave now, we are going to watch our first sunset on Cuban coasts!. I’ll try to keep you updated with the trip I’m doing, take care of yourself, xoxo.

Comentarios

  1. Wow!!! What an incredible place! I'm sure you are going to make history out there in Cuba. Enjoy!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thanks!! We hope to leave Cuba with wonderful memories. Love, O&P

      Eliminar

Publicar un comentario

LATEST POSTS