Paula's tour experience.
Hi guys, I'm back with another Cuban day experience!
so we hired a sightseeing tour, kind of like the London Bus, but the Cuban version of it.
To keep it more dynamic, we decided to break down our tour experience, so Ona is going
to make a recount of the second part of our excursion.
Anyway, we got on the bus around 10am and we travel for a couple of minutes until we got
to our first stop, The Revolution Square, which is a huge pavement space with gray buildings
and monuments of Che Guevara, José Martí (same as the airport) and Camilo Cienfuegos
in the surroundings
After almost 20 minutes later, we arrived to El Capitolio wich was actually closed
because of building reformations, It was quite a pity, I really wanted to see it from the
inside so I could compare it to the US Capitol. Supposedly they took the architectural
inspiration from the US Capitol, le Panthéon and the Basilica Papale di San Pietro in
Vaticano, I'm sure we can all agree that all those constructions are truly something to
get inspire with.
because of building reformations, It was quite a pity, I really wanted to see it from the
inside so I could compare it to the US Capitol. Supposedly they took the architectural
inspiration from the US Capitol, le Panthéon and the Basilica Papale di San Pietro in
Vaticano, I'm sure we can all agree that all those constructions are truly something to
get inspire with.
We got back to the bus and continued visiting some of the emblematic locations of Havana,
such as Central Park and some of the most famous neighbourhoods.
such as Central Park and some of the most famous neighbourhoods.




Impressive! You girls are making the most of the trip. I love it!
ResponderEliminar